Maintenance Technician West Dublin €50-60k
A market leading Manufacturing company based in West Dublin is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to become part of their established team.
Our client is looking for a motivated, reliable and ambitious individual who has the ability to work under pressure and within a team environment and successfully thrive for progression.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a degree in a relevant subject and a minimum of 3 years experience working in an industrial environment.
- Responsible for carrying out PPM programme and ensure compliance with all relevant guidelines and regulations.
- To maintain all machines and equipment to the highest of standards and provide routine maintenance and provide solutions.
- Responsible for the electrical and mechanical engineering of hardware assembly and integration.
- Deal with any troubleshooting and take responsibility for the maintenance.
- Follow the systematic problem solving and resolve the issues and file reports in accordance with the regulations.
- Document all maintenance carried out and ensure the highest standard of compliance is maintained.
- Interpret diagrams along with equipment layouts and specifications in order to prepare maintenance and repairs.
- Actively participate in the Environmental Health and Safety activities and to execute and promote them.
- Maintain the highest of standards of hygiene.
- Maintain an effective system for the availability, issue and control of spare parts for all equipment; order and maintain appropriate stock of spare parts.
- Participate in any on the job training provided.
- 3+ years’ experience in Manufacturing/Electrical Maintenance/Mechatronics
- Familiar with Automation processes, PLCs etc
- Experience in the medical device sector highly desirable
- Experience in working in a regulated maintenance role.
- Organised and highly motived to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication.
For more information surrounding the role, feel free to contact Caolán on .