Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer I
- Solution focused, diagnosing and implementing permanent solutions to manufacturing issues in a structured problem-solving approach. Championing problem solving through appropriate documentation and knowledge sharing.
- Drive Continuous Improvements by leading the implementation of Lean/Six Sigma manufacturing principals.
- Work within a highly regulated environment ensuring highest product quality is achieved through robust quality system processes such as GMP, NCR and CAPA etc.
- Improve the production flow to achieve quality at source, rapid feedback from inspections. Ensuring product specification requirements are met and inspection standards are met through concise standard work.
- Lead teams in the execution of validation activities.
- Analyse and implement innovative improvements in operational performance through key Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) metrics Yield, Uptime, and Performance. Increasing capability, capacity and stability of processes, product, equipment and materials.
- Mechanical design of jigs and fixtures to meet manufacturing requirements, optimize machine changeover time and improve maintenance.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact.
- The successful candidate must hold an NFQ Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Mechatronics or Biomedical) with a minimum of two years relevant industry experience.
- Project Management and Six Sigma qualifications will be a distinct advantage.
- Problem solving, Process Improvement, Data Analysis and Project Management experience – Highly Desirable.
- Knowledge/experience of validation techniques and applications (IQ/OQ/PQ,TMVs etc.) associated regulatory requirements and statistical data analysis.
- Demonstrate a motivated and flexible approach to work with results-orientated attitude. Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage complex technical projects to strict deadlines through appropriate Project Management methods and tools (PMBOK methods)
- Company pension.
- Health insurance.
- Paid holidays.
- Education reimbursement
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly’s Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.