PE Global is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Operations Role for a leading multi-national Biotech client based in Dun Laoghaire.
This is an initial 12-month contract shift position.
- Function as the site interface between the Product Delivery Teams and Manufacturing operations.
- Develop, review and approve generic batch records and parameter value lists across Formulation, Filling and Inspection
- Develop, review and update Production, Engineering, Operating Procedures & training materials
- Assist in providing training on scientific or technical aspects of the process/project
- Evaluate, plan, and implement solutions for process improvement opportunities
- Support scheduling and execution of Characterisation, Engineering and PPQ runs including ensuring all necessary pre-requisites are included on the schedule and assess process performance by observation of floor operations and review of performance data
- Provide troubleshooting support throughout the project and on the floor during execution of activities
- Hold people to account for delivery and behaviours within Product team
- Perform Job Hazard Assessments and Change Control Assessments to determine impact to Manufacturing
- Partner with Learning & Performance to define training strategy’s for NPI’s and complex projects
- Liaise with Quality Assurance to ensure that GMP standards are maintained in line with current SOP’s, batch documentation and licences
- Develop, review and update Protocols for manufacturing activities
- Documentation and approval of protocol deviations for manufacturing activities
- Liaise with Process Development regarding process changes in an effective and timely manner
- Own and lead change controls as required by the NPI Project Team
- Review and approve bills of materials
- Develop, review and update Product Quality Risk Assessments
- Contribute and assist with corporate, FDA, HPRA and other regulatory bodies during company audits
- Bachelor’s degree in a science discipline.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and regulatory requirements (GMP, EH&S)
- 3+ years of biopharmaceutical manufacturing experience in Fill Finish or related manufacturing or GMP experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Project Management and organizational skills, including ability to follow assignments through to completion
- Problem solving skills: Gathers data from key stakeholders, analyses and interprets information to develop solutions to technical problems of moderate complexity
- Negotiation and Influence skills
- Take initiative to identify and drive improvements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: Strong Technical writing skills for GMP documentation (e.g. investigations, procedures, change controls) and good Presentation skills
- Escalate issues professionally and in a timely manner
- Decision Making skills and confidence to challenge others on decisions that impact the manufacturing area
- Ensures compliance within regulatory environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver right first-time results under minimal direction
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on or alternatively send an up to date CV to
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.