I am keen to speak with Automation and Process Engineers coming from a Regulated Manufacturing Environment (Medical Device, Pharma Etc).
You will need to have 5 Years Post Qualification experience in Process / Project Engineering, and I am particularly keen to speak with Engineers with experience with the development of automated production equipment.
This Project focused role will see you managing a lot of New Product Introduction into Manufacturing.
On offer is a competitive Package with a Contract Completion Bonus, as well as a Signing Bonus (€) – APPLY TODAY
Process Engineer / Project Process Engineer / Manufacturing Process Engineer / Project Engineer / Manufacturing Systems / Automated Production / NPI / Process Design Projects / Medical Device / Mayo / Ireland
Relocation Package Open to European and Irish based Candidates
Job Title: Project Engineer (Manufacturing Process Engineering)
Reporting To: Engineering Project Manager
Location: Co. Mayo, Ireland
- 24 Month Fixed Term Contract (Employed Directly by Company)
- €55k – €60k+ (Basic Per Year)
- Contract Completion Bonus
- Relocation Package (Within Ireland & Europe)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Annual Leave
- Signing Bonus (€)
Working as part of the new products and process development team you work on New Product Commercialization. The role will focus on developing and delivering new high speed automated processes and equipment sets and support the execution of various other engineering projects.
As a technical core team member on a new cross functional product development team, you will provide expertise in assembly and production equipment development. The key responsibility within this core team will be to lead the definition and delivery of the optimal manufacturing approach from the product design stage right through to commercialisation and equipment validations.
- Lead manufacturing equipment delivery, testing, process characterisation and qualification
- Manage Equipment vendor to ensure all requirements within the User Requirements Specification are met or exceeded
- Manage on-going review and revision of equipment design with input from Operations and Engineering team
- Development and management of project schedules for manufacturing equipment delivery and qualification
- Management of capital & expense budgets for assigned project
- Engagement of cross functional stakeholders in critical decisions and developments
- Planning and execution of equipment validations
- Communication and review of key decisions with Value Stream Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience in manufacturing environment, to include experience with development of automated production equipment
- GAMP 5, FMEA, PFMEA
- Track record leading machine and process design projects
- Familiarity with DOE, validation, and statistical analysis tools
- Project Management training / qualification
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, follow the link, and send me your CV.
Key Words: Process Engineer / Project Process Engineer / Manufacturing Process Engineer / Project Engineer / Manufacturing Systems / Automated Production / NPI / Process Design Projects / Medical Device / Mayo / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.