With continued growth and expansion at my clients Medical Device Facility I currently have need for a Manufacturing Team Lead
Working on the Evening 2nd Shift this role comes with a competitive Basic (€) and Shift Allowance (20%).
Managing Production Section Leads and Operators you will have a focus on Improving Efficiency, Costs, Quality and Safety.
I am keen to speak with candidates coming from regulated manufacturing (3-5 Years) and am open to considering people at all levels, current Team Leaders, and people with Leadership qualities who are looking for career progression – APPLY TODAY
Manufacturing Leadership / Manufacturing Team Manager / Lean Manufacturing / Team Lead / Production Supervisor / GMP / Regulated Manufacturing / Mayo / Ireland
Job Title: Manufacturing Team Leader / 2nd Shift Lead
Location: Co. Mayo
- Full Time / Perm Roles
- Shift Pattern Evening / 2nd Shift: Mon – Thur (4:30PM – 12:00PM) Fri (3:30PM – 10:00PM)
- €54k – €58k (Basic) Negotiable
- Plus Shift Allowance (20%)
- Health Insurance
- Pension (4%/8%)
- Paid Annual Leave (23 Days)
- Relocation Package (€)
The Manufacturing & Production Team Leader is a key role within the organization tasked with driving daily performance management at the shop floor level. This will be achieved by coaching, guiding, and developing hourly Associates to drive improved results in the areas of Production, Safety, Quality, Service and Cost objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to the team(s) under the incumbent’s shift & area of responsibility to coach and enable Associates to be successful in meeting or exceeding team goals in safety, quality, service, and cost in an environment of continuous improvement, engaging Associates and using company infrastructure as the primary management system
- Drive resolution of issues preventing the team to achieve daily targets by effectively managing relationships with support functions under appropriate sense of urgency
- Where applicable conduct employee performance and development reviews, provide constructive feedback for performance improvements, personal development, and conflict resolution
- Support, model, and promote the companies Cultural Beliefs and plant culture. Interpret and apply company policies in a consistent manner
- Ensure Associates complete all appropriate training on time and that it is recorded
- Spend at least 70% of the time on the floor managing performance, coaching Associates, and confirming appropriate standards are being followed
- Monitor and provide developmental coaching for Associates growing into leadership roles within the team
- Monitor metrics that impact Team performance and address shortfalls in achieving goals and targets, as it relates to associate performance
- Recognize and reward Associates for achievements through use of approved programs
- Facilitate team meetings, and ensure shift hand-off meetings occur to relay crucial information across teams and shifts
- Provide a safe work environment. Monitor safety conditions within the team, including incident reports, near misses and conduct accident investigations with root cause analysis
- Assist in the improvement of critical KPI’s for the area under supervision. Review and propose machine production rate goals based on equipment performance and continuous improvement
- Monitor hourly/daily/weekly performance (including efficiency/scrap reports); address issues as needed
- Participate in Tier meetings
- Respond to and facilitate efforts to address quality issues, including corrective and preventative actions within their direct area of responsibility
- Ensure adherence to site quality compliance requirements
- Ensure delivery schedule meets customer priorities; analyse machine capacity and staffing needs to meet demands
Staffing and Resource Planning:
- Manage staffing levels to ensure plans are executed, maintain cross-training matrices
- Assist Manufacturing Supervisor in identifying skills needed for each team (leadership, technical, experience, etc.)
- Interview and select candidates for team positions
- Bachelor’s degree preferable (Not Essential)
- 3-5 Years’ experience in a regulated manufacturing environment, with at least 2 years in a Team Leadership / Supervisory role
- Lean (5S) and Six Sigma knowledge and experience preferred
- Familiarity with manufacturing ERP systems and shop floor data acquisition preferred
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, follow the links below and send me your CV.
Alternatively, I can be reach on , Just ask for Patrick.
Key Words: Manufacturing Leadership / Manufacturing Team Manager / Lean Manufacturing / Team Lead / Production Supervisor / GMP / Regulated Manufacturing / Mayo / Ireland
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.