Job Title: Manufacturing Team Member (MTM) – (Rotating Shift)
Reports to: Team Leader / Production Supervisor
Purpose of the role:
Manufacturing Team Member responsible for manufacturing medical device products and components in a cleanroom environment to the required quality standards, target / productivity and GMP requirements.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited) to the following:
- Comply with all standard operating procedures to manufacture orders as required by the production schedule.
- Carry out 100% inspection on all product produced in accordance with pre-determined standards.
- Complete product testing using the appropriate measurement and testing equipment.
- Complete all the required documentation both on hard copy and electronically in accordance with company requirements.
- Communicate as required with relevant colleagues, Team Leaders and supervisor in relation to issues of note on the line
- Keep machine and area around machine tidy and clean though carrying out routine cleaning as per company procedures.
- Comply with all rules and regulations as set out by the company.
- Assist in the training of new employees
- Adherence to procedures, Quality standards and GMP.
- Responsible for outputs, yield and efficiency Ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure Quality and EHS policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Leaving Cert education or equivalent is essential
- Ability to work in a fluid, demanding environment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude achieved through education, hobbies or experience
- Strong dexterity skills
- Planning and Organisation skills – Ability to manage own time.
- An ability and willingness to follow procedures in a conscientious and diligent manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and work instructions