Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Our client is on the cusp of developing novel remote monitoring devices. They aim to improve patient quality of life, and patient outcomes while lowering overall healthcare costs. While their team has the combined experience and expertise to ensure excellence and success at the highest level of the global healthcare industry.
Every year, over 150million around the world are affected by heart failure. Do you want to be a part of a driven, focused, vibrant young team whose focus is improving the quality of life of these 150million people? Do you want to find a workplace whose culture involves holding weekly huddle meetings with the entire company where your ideas can be heard and recognized? Do you want to be part of a culture where board members visit on site and look to gain feedback from all employees? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
To produce medical device components and products by carrying out assembly procedures and to share responsibility for the maintenance and upkeep of the manufacturing environment. Additionally, the role will provide support and feedback to the engineering development and role model for Continuous Improvement and GMP guidelines.
- Work in a cleanroom and non-cleanroom ESD environments to manufacture medical device product and components.
- Responsibility for maintenance of safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; complying with legal regulations; monitoring environment.
- Keep equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improvement in procedures, design and general practices.
- Liaise with and support engineering, troubleshooting through product and process issues.
- Engage with our clientsQMS to ensure delivery of:
- Our clients product built to a high standard of quality.
- The overall FIRE1 quality strategy.
- Business quality objectives.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Leaving Cert/Diploma.
- Cleanroom manufacturing experience.
- Medical device manufacturing experience.
- Manual assembly and dexterity.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly’s Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.