Mechanical Test Laboratory Quality Technician II- Evening Shift
We are looking to speak with experienced Mechanical Test Laboratory Quality Technician’s about this great new job opportunity in Galway with one of our leading clients? This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages. This exciting new job opportunity in Mechanical Test Laboratory Quality Technician is located Galway. Galway, voted “Europe most Friendliest City 2020”! Apply to us to find out more about this great job opportunity in Mechanical Test Laboratory Quality Technician in Galway and we can talk though if it’s the right job for you.
You will be working in a Mechanical Test Lab. You will work with automated test machines and be responsible for the execution of product testing for New Product Development and Operations
- Maintain compliance to all applicable regulatory standards and current GMP procedures and practices.
- Product testing, supporting design verification, R&D quality deliverables and operations line support.
- Review customer testing requirements in line with equipment and Test Method capability and work with customer to determine test strategies.
- Execute Test Method as per defined procedure, Analyse and recording of test results.
- Review and update of test method Documentation.
- Organise/plan daily tasks to fulfil project timelines.
- Support the lab in their quality systems- including PEMAC’s, calibration.
- Review and update procedures as necessary.
- Adherence to PDP and design controls.
- Managing Non-conforming report.
- Assist with Product and laboratory investigations.
- Implement preventative and corrective measures where required.
- Perform internal audits as required.
- Preferred knowledge an advantage of Machinal test methods such as: Leak, Burst, Tensile, Particulate, Lubricity, Tracking, Optical Measurement & Torsion testing.
- Degree in Quality, Engineering, Science or relevant
- 2yrs + Relevant quality systems experience ideally within the medical devices industry
- Previous experience of product testing
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on one’s own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relay technical data to customers.
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Aisling Kidney on or
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website –
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.