Role: Performance & Reward Manager (hybrid)
Location: Ireland, Dublin
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
Responsible for the design, implementation and delivery of all processes related to Reward. Manage and develop the Reward Team to ensure the team deliver to a high performance standard. Assist in the design, development, implementation, communication and on-going management of ICON’s reward strategy.
* Responsible for ICON’s Annual Review process, working to the agreed timelines, ensuring good communication, education and effective partnering with HRIS and HRBP’s.
* Oversee timely input of the salary survey data.
* Manage survey vendors, negotiate pricing and monitor delivery against SLA’s
* Oversee completion of salary ranges on an annual basis in accordance with the divisional strategy
* Ensure job matching and benchmarking is accurate and up to date
* Work closely with Recruitment and HRBP’s to analyze attrition and assess how divisional reward practices can influence this and make recommendations.
* Research and recommend special compensation programs or incentives to support the organizational objectives.
* Education of the key stakeholders in respect to the Reward Strategy.
* Form effective partnerships with all levels of management
* Maintain high level of confidentiality and discretion.
* Consult with legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state laws.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture -one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career -both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a work place free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on our careers page. To start the process click the Continue to Application or Login/Register to apply button below.