Cpl Healthcare in partnership with Family Carers Ireland, a non-for-profit organisation and is looking for a National Lead for Home Support Services to join their team! Family Carers Ireland is the national charity supporting the 500,000+ family carers across the country who care for loved ones such as children or adults with additional needs, physical or intellectual disabilities, frail older people, those with palliative care needs or those living with chronic illnesses, mental ill-health, or addiction.
Their vision is to support family carers and young carers through the provision of free emergency care planning, counselling, specialised training and education programmes, wellbeing support and many more.
Candidates must have:
- A degree in Business or a related Healthcare or Science background is desirable
- Experience in a leadership role in a healthcare setting; ideally in a delivery of a home care services with a track record in Business Development
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a related management role
- Qualification or experience in coaching/ mentoring is desirable
- Experience managing performance of teams remotely
- Strong ICT, project management and people management
- Understanding of quality systems – Policies, Procedures, Protocols and Guidelines (PPPGs)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Full driver’s licence with access to own vehicle
For more information, please contact me at Beatrice.nuev or call me on