Title: NPI Engineer II
- Take charge of and execute NPI and PD activities.
- Support the introduction of ISO 56000 – Innovation Management Standard.
- Carry out company projects as required.
- The development and design of all new products through the customer design process.
- Prototyping and testing of engineering builds.
- Design Verification and Validation which includes development of test protocols and reports.
- Perform risk assessment and risk management in line with ISO 13485.
- Identify requirements for new technology to assist both products and processes.
- Use of statistical tools for test method and process development.
- Complete verification and validation for release of products for commercialization.
- Manage projects which range from budgeting, prioritizations, external communication, resource management and status/stakeholder.
- Identify and source new technology user requirements to assist with the implementation of new projects.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in a Technical discipline – mechanical, manufacturing, mechatronics or biomedical.
- Minimum 3-4 years of medical device experience.
- Project Management and Six Sigma qualification is advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience in grinding, moulding, EDM, laser is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work cross functionally.
- Ability to create atmosphere and environment of excellent engagement and performance within NPI team.
- High level of knowledge and skills of product and process validation.
- Six Sigma – ability to lead and manage process improvement projects.
- Management of projects in NPI and PD using methods such as PMBOK, Agile PM Methods.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly’s Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.