Meet your potential new employer
- This best-in-class multinational medical device company have a fantastic reputation at national and international level. This company champion the full life cycle of innovative and leading-edge technologies from concept design to market release and are an employer of choice within the Limerick area, with an exceptional employee satisfaction ranking.
- The primary function of this position is to lead and contribute to projects on the design or process modifications of medical devices post market release, ensuring that device quality and compliance are maintained. You will report to the Senior Sustaining Engineer.
- Lead and support Design projects and Manufacturing projects related to post-market medical devices.
- Work closely with R&D, offering engineering input from a process perspective.
- Lead and support CAPA projects relating to Design and Manufacturing of world leading medical device products.
- A 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Experience in supporting or (ideally) leading projects.
- Experience working within a highly regulated industry, ideally the medical device industry, with strong knowledge of relevant industry standards (ISO13485/FDA practices, GMP, etc.).
- Proven problem-solving and team working skills.
- Industry-leading base salary
- Hybrid WFH Model
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bonus is up to 12%, paid quarterly
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Pension contributions
- Gym, Educational Assistance, S&S and more!
Full job description available on request.
- Apply to this job below or contact me, Keeva O’Shea to discuss further details on: or
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for your next opportunity, reach out to me to hear about my other open jobs!