Cpl Healthcare in partnership with our client Beaumont Hospital are holding Interviews for International Nurses.
Beaumont Hospital is a large academic teaching hospital based in north Dublin City, providing emergency and acute care services across 54 medical specialties to a local community of over 290,000 people. In addition, they are a Designated Cancer Centre and the Regional Treatment Centre for Ear, Nose and Throat, and Gastroenterology, and are also the National Referral Centre for Neurosurgery and Neurology, Renal Transplantation, and Cochlear Implantation. They employ approximately 3,000 staff and have 820 beds. They are the principal teaching hospital for the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, and also enjoy close links with Dublin City University, especially in the area of nurse training, and with other academic institutions in respect of training and research.
St. Joseph’s Hospital, Raheny, is under the management of Beaumont Hospital Board since August 2004. St. Joseph’s is a 69 bedded acute Hospital and provides both Medical and Surgical inpatient care, Day Care Services, Outpatient Physiotherapy and Radiology services. The Hospital has also developed a Rehabilitation Unit.
- Surgical, all specialties (except Cardiac) including neurosurgery and renal.
- Emergency Department
- Medicine, all specialities (except Cardiac) including neuromedicine and renal.
- At a minimum 18 months post graduate experience in an acute hospital setting, and a commitment from candidate to remain in clinical practice until relocation to Ireland
- Currently working in a hospital in the Middle East: UAE, Oman, Bahrain, KSA, Jordan, Qatar or Kuwait
- Currently working in 200+ bedded hospital
- Holding an NMBI DL, or NMBI in process (documents submitted)
- Preference for degree holders, but diploma qualified nurses with extensive experience will also be considered
If you would like to hear more details, please send an updated copy of your CV to
Kerry Steyn E: