Type of role: Occupational Health Advisor
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Location: North Dublin
Hours: 39 hours, Mon – Fri, 8.30am-4pm (5th day can be based remotely).
I am delighted to assist my client, a leading Health Insurance Group, in recruiting for an Occupational Health Advisor to support their client in North Dublin.
My client has been established to develop medical, health and well-being services for customers and is dedicated to continuing professional development and fostering a positive working environment that supports and develops staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing pre-employment Medicals and Health Surveillance/Exit Medicals.
- Management of work related medical incidents.
- Pregnancy Risk Assessments.
- Employee Well-being and Health Promotion Initiatives.
- Ergonomic Assessments.
- 3 Years Occupational Health experience ideally in a corporate environment.
- Post grad in Occupational Health.
- RGN with two years post registration experience.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work on own initiative and as well as team.
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent Health Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Flexible Working arrangements
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Chloe in FRS on or apply directly.