BASIC GRADE OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST – Min 3 Years Experience – South Dublin City
(Permanent, Full Time)
Healthcare Direct is looking for an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to work as part of multi-disciplinary team delivering a service to adults in a busy reablement setting in Kildare / Laois.
This role would suit an experienced Occupational Therapist who is interested in greater flexibility offered by the private sector. We offer hourly rates comparable to points 3 – 6 of the public healthcare sector pay scales.
The right candidate would have a desire to progress their career whilst being fully supported by an experienced multidisciplinary clinical team. If you feel that you are the right person for this role, we would love to hear from you.
We can offer you:
- Flexibility and Career Progression opportunities
- Membership of a dynamic Occupational Therapy Team
- Supervision and mentoring from experienced staff
- Multi-disciplinary work
- Varied and interesting caseloads
- CPD and research opportunities
- Electronic patient record system
Candidates must have:
- Degree or Masters in Occupational Therapy
- CORU registration and a Valid Work Permit to work in Ireland
- Occupational Therapist Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Full driving licence and own transport.
Healthcare Direct have a highly experienced team of Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists supported by Multidisciplinary Clinical Managers. We specialise in providing healthcare services to the public and private sectors across Ireland. We provide patient centred quality care in a wide range of settings including community hospitals, nursing and residential care settings, specialist care centres and also private sessions in patients’ homes. As such, we see a broad and diverse range of clinical presentations.
Informal enquiries to Emer Deasy, Tel. , or by email to . Full application can be made via
Closing date for applications: Friday 20th May 2022.
A panel may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled
Healthcare Direct is an equal opportunities employer.