Occupational Therapist – Mental Heath Service
I am delighted to be recruiting an Occupational Therapist who is passionate about patient-centered care, protecting and promoting mental health and psycho social wellbeing.
My client is a well established Mental Health facility and Nursing home based in South Dublin.
- To effectively communicate with the Senior Occupational Therapist and liaise regularly regarding caseload, referrals and priorities.
- To participate in the development and evaluation of services as necessary, including day care and outreach programmes.
- To participate in the growth and development of the occupational therapy department.
- To engage in continuous professional development, keep up to date with development in occupational therapy and relevant matters and engage in research where appropriate.
- To actively participate in clinical supervision and provide supervision as appropriate to other staff, students or volunteers within the occupational therapy department.
- To participate with and supervise occupational therapy students, including providing talks to occupational therapy schools on request.
- Hold Degree in Occupational Therapy that is validated by Dept of Health
- Hold CORU recognition
- Some experience in Mental Health
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Isabel Gough (AHP Consultant) on .