This role could be exactly what your career needs as it is a full-time permanent position in the Medical Device sector. It will be a weekend shift position and the right person for this role will have excellent operations knowledge and leadership skills as well as being someone who strives for excellence.
The below responsibilities and requirements are not fully exhaustive.
- Day-to-day effective management of production, ensuring products are produced in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Ensure that sufficient processes are in place for capacity planning so the organisation’s commitment to meets or exceeds customer requirements are met.
- Sponsors an environment of Safety, Quality, People Development and CI.
- Leadership of one or multiple high performing and diverse teams across units, provides guidance / direction to the operational and functional areas on site, fostering an environment of proactive and continuous improvement approach.
- Ensures effective processes in selection of competent talent and supports the development of future potential experts and leaders.
- Ensures effective training and performance management processes are in place and executed.
Technical skills and experience required:
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering/ Business or equivalent experience.
- Passionate about delivery and has an established track record of delivering results in a complex, dynamic, and results motivated environment.
- Steady emotional intelligence to guide how to achieve through others.
- Sound financial acumen.
- Operates with considerable latitude for un-reviewed action or decision.
- Exceptional communication skills to influence key decision makers at all levels within the Organisation.
If the above sounds of interest and you have the necessary skill set apply and we can discuss today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.