I currently have a challenging opportunity for an Orthopaedic Sales Specialist for the Dublin / Leinster Territory.
You will ideally be based in or near Dublin and have a min. of 2 years in a Surgical environment.
I am particularly keen to speak with candidates coming from Surgical Trauma, either Scrub Nurses or Sales Rep’s already working in this field, but I am open to talking with Sales Rep’s from a range of different Surgical environments.
Full training is supplied on all my clients Trauma Surgical Devices.
If you are not currently based on Territory, there is also a Relocation Package (€) to help you to move to the area, and this is open to all candidates based in Ireland, UK & EU – APPLY TODAY
Hospital Sales Specialist / Hospital Sales / Sales / Hospital Sales / Theatre Sales / Surgical Sales / Medical Device Sales / Field Sales / Territory Account Manager / Orthopaedics Sales / Trauma / Dublin / Ireland East
I am open to considering Orthopaedics Theatre Nurses who wish to make a move into Sales.
My client is not offering any form of Visa Sponsorship, so you must be legally able to work in Ireland (Irish, UK, EU Citizens).
Job Title: Hospital Sales Account Manager (Surgical Trauma)
Territory: Ireland East (Focus on Dublin)
- €70k+ (Basic) Dependent on Experience & Open to Negotiation
- Commission (€20k)
- Company Car Audi A4 & Fuel Card
- Lunch Allowance / Expense Account (Credit Card)
- Income Protection Insurance / Life Assurance
- Laptop / iPad / Mobile Phone
- Paid Annual Leave
- Relocation Package (€)
- Signing Bonus (€)
The Hospital Sales Specialist will achieve sales and market share objectives by selling and demonstrating a range of Trauma Medical Devices to a large customer base of hospitals across Territory.
- Develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships
- Achievement of sales plans on a quarterly and annual basis
- Assist customers with clinical, technical, and commercial inquiries
- Business planning and implementation throughout area of responsibility
- Development of new business opportunities and determination of new client and market potential
- Provide feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the marketplace
- Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities within area of responsibility
- Attendance at relevant conferences and meetings
- Weekend cover as and when required
Products: Will include a range of Orthopaedic Products (Trauma) used in a Theatre / Surgical environment
Customers: Orthopaedic Surgeons, Theatre Staff and Procurement across the Territory
- 2 – 5 Years Hospital Sales Experience (Surgical Sales)
- Full Clean Driving License
- A Nursing (RGN) / Medical background (Desirable)
- Specific experience with Surgical Orthopaedic Products a major advantage
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to identify opportunities and rise to the challenge of securing them
- Sales focused with communication & influencing skills at an advanced level
- Ability to create a positive impact and convey confidence and credibility to others in a Clinical Environment
- Driven by a desire to succeed and a work ethos to match
- The Motivation to overcome setbacks and rise a challenge
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, follow the links below and send me your CV.
You can reach me on (See Profile for Mobile) if you would like to discuss, just ask for Patrick.
Key Words: Hospital Sales Specialist / Hospital Sales / Sales / Hospital Sales / Theatre Sales / Surgical Sales / Medical Device Sales / Field Sales / Territory Account Manager / Orthopaedics Sales / Trauma / Dublin / Ireland East
Independent Search Solutions (ISS Ltd) is as the name suggests an Independent Recruitment Agency that aims to treat all its applicants with the up-most respect and in a professional manner. With a Company code of practice in place, you can be assured that your details will not be shown to any of ISS Ltd’s clients without your consent.