Are you an aspiring agent, are passionate about support and have sales experience? We are searching for incredible customer support agents, who have the ability to jump to in- and outbound Sales to join our fun, fast-paced, growing team and take on full responsibility for making customers happy!
Employment Type: Full Time Hours: 2 pm – 10 pm Irish time (may vary as operations work on a shift rota), weekends off are not guaranteed
Location: Remote – You must be comfortable with a remote environment!
● Conduct outbound calls based on generated leads from the system in order to promote, sell, upsell, cross-sell products.
● Analyze customer’s needs based on purchases and offer appropriate promotions on bulk purchase offers.
● Use probing questions to cross-sell products that would compliment the customers’ needs and/or find products that would enhance the customer’s experience with the current product they are using.
● Manage customers through lead generation, pipeline management, organization, effective communication and strong listening skills.
● Respond efficiently and accurately to callers, suggest appropriate products based on customers’ needs, and ensure that customers feel supported and valued.
● Understand and strive to meet or exceed call centre and sales targets, while providing great experience to the client/caller.
● Take part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company products, offers, and operational knowledge.
● Build lasting relationships with customers and other call centre team members based on trust and reliability.
● Reinforce product benefits and knowledge while building relationships with customers to advise them to reorder or purchase additional products based on their needs.
● At least 1 – 2 years of outbound sales call centre experience
● Excellent spoken English (ideally first language) as customer base is primarily USA
● Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
● Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
● Patient and warm professionalism
● Perseverance and sales endurance
● Self-starter and motivated
● Retention: 1 year (Preferred)
● Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
● Cold calling: 1 year (Preferred)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.