What you need to know
My client is looking to recruit a Packaging Engineer II for their medical device facility in Galway City
Your role here is to design develop and test a variety of containers used for the protection and handling of products
- Do you have Level 8 Degree with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience?
- Do you have an Advanced Degree looking to gain experience as a Packaging Engineer?
This is a 12 month contract job initially!
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Packaging & product design
- Test of materials, specifications, process capabilities & costings.
- Prepares standard reports/documentation and support prototype line development
- Research data to establish performance standards for packaging, products
- Mentor/assist colleagues in overseeing the projects from design to implementation
- Create ideas and designs for new products/processes and coordination of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
What are we looking for?
- Level 8 Degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar role or Advanced Degree looking to gain experience
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Project management/leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet required deadlines/KPI’s
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
Apply for this job now