Excellent Opportunity for Paediatric Nurses!!
CPL HealthCare are now recruiting Paediatric Staff Nurses with both Paediatric and Adult nursing experience for an exciting opportunity with HSE Children Hospital Ireland Group.
If you are interested in excellent career development opportunities, with the rewarding and challenging role at the same time, this is the right job for You!
Online Interviews in July and August 2022!
Children’s Health Ireland (CHI) operates as a single service across the existing Dublin children’s hospitals, Crumlin, Temple Street and Tallaght. Also, the paediatric outpatients and urgent care centres, Connolly which opened in July 2019 and Tallaght which opened in 2021. CHI governs and operates local paediatric services for the Greater Dublin Area and all national paediatric specialist services, some of which are on an all-island basis.
Roles available at CHI Crumlin, CHI Tallaght & CHI Temple Street.
Interviews will be conducted for the following roles:
- ED: 2 years of acute Paeds ED experience is required
- OT: 2 years’ experience required, can be adult nursing experience in OT
- Orthopaedics: 2 years’ acute paeds experience on a medical/surgical ward with ortho patients (spinal and spina bifida patients)
What we Offer:
- Excellent rate of pay (HSE rates apply)
- HSE benefits apply
- Excellent relocation package
- Personal Development and Training Opportunities
- Paid flight to Ireland
- 4 weeks of accommodation
- Entry Visa cost reimbursed for
- NMBI cost of €350 is reimbursed
- RCSI reimbursed for
- Meet and greet at the airport
- Assistance with PPS number, Bank account, Tax registration
- Decision Letter / Educational Assessment
- 2 years’ experience in acute setting
If you are interested to hear more about the roles, please contact Vedrana on or .