We currently have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Part Time Nurse to work with people with physical and sensory disabilities facility based in Blackrock, Cork City.
Successful candidate must be flexible and available to work evenings and weekends based on a 20 hour contract per week.
- Ensure the wellbeing of clients is promoted and maintained
- Promote a person centre approach
- HIQA Standards are maintained
- Ensure organisation policies and procedures are adhered to
- Maintain accurate medication records in line with the organisations Medication Management policy
- Accurate, detailed records of clients using the service and give reports to staff at the end of shift
- Work part of a multidisciplinary team in meeting client needs and to take an active role in the delivery of care to clients
- Ensure the working environment is safe and healthy for client, staff and visitors
- Work with Key Workers and Social Care Staff to plan, implement and review individual care plans
- Ensure client confidentiality is respected and maintained
- Participate in training, mandatory and additional to for the purpose CPD
- Perform other duties appropriate to the post as may be assigned by the CE or his/her nominee.
Applicants must have:
- NMBI Registration (RGN, RPN or RNID)
- QQI Level 7-8 Degree in Nursing
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Minimum 1-2 years post registration experience
- Experience of working in people with physical and sensory disabilities
- Training in responses to behaviour that challenges and medication management
References will be required and Garda clearance checks will be carried out.
If you feel that you have the requirements and skills for this role, please apply with an updated copy of your CV.