Great job opportunity for a junior HR Administrator to join a leading Multinational as the People & Culture Administrator on an initial 6-month contract. A hybrid working model with an office based in Portlaoise.
- Support the People & Culture Manager to manage the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures in line with current employment legislation and best practice approaches.
- Lead the implementation/rollout of the global HR System with support from the Manager
- Recruitment advertising, applicant management, and interview organisation
- Scheduling pre-employment activities including background checks and pre-employment medical screenings
- Prepare onboarding material and schedule of day one activities for new hires.
- Support with various HR initiatives and complete all other administrative and operational duties as required.
- Assist with the in-house training system, undertake audits on Training files
- Third Level HR or Business qualification
- 6 months + in an HR Administration role-desirable
- Strong MS Excel & data management skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, both independently and as part of a team
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.
Support the People & Culture Manager to manage the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures in line with current employment legislation and best practice approaches.