About Your New Employer
- Help save lives every 5-8 Seconds as part of a World Leading medical device company
- Your new emplyers are dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.
- Gain access to the latest tools, information and trainings to help advance your career
About Your New Job
- Your new role will require you to assess process capabilities, prioritize process improvement opportunities, and innovate and implement process improvements on platform or derivative projects.
- Working as part of the Process Development group, you will aid design of new equipment for new products & manufacturing.
- You will provide technical leadership on product and process issues
- You will be responsible for executing the functional deliverables associated with the PDP/TDP, Project Management, and Quality Systems.
- You will develop qualified production lines.
- Trains and/or provides work direction to technicians and engineers and may train manufacturing personnel when required as part of a validation.
What Skills You Need
- Level 8 degree qualification in relevant engineering discipline.
- 3+ years experience in a similar environment
What’s on Offer
- Salary DOE
- Annual Bonus
- 8% Pension
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Loren Pey on /
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere