Package: Competitive Salary, Healthcare, Pension & Bonus
My client who are an established med-tech company have a challenging opportunity for a Process Engineer.
Your role represents a great opportunity to work within the Process Engineering team to develop, validate and maintain processes used for manufacturing Class II respiratory products.
- Responsible for reporting on yield, OEE metrics and product failure investigation.
- Support the introduction of new Products and Process technology through Process Development and Validation.
- Use Lean methodologies to drive continuous improvement focused on Quality, Cost, Material flow and layout.
- Lead or actively participate in cross-functional teams to ensure that continuous improvement projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Preparation and maintenance of manufacturing specifications for specific projects.
- Ensure effective closure on Quality System documents (Audit Actions, NC’s, CAPA’s, etc..).
- Excellent understanding of EN ISO , MDSAP and FDA requirements as these apply to this role.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong team member with the ability to identify and drive implementation of innovative quality
- Degree in Engineering, Technology or Science or an equivalent qualification.
- 4 years’ experience within ISO13485 registered medical device industry improvements.
If you’re interested in this role and would like further information please do not hesitate to contact Natasha via phone .
To find out more about Real please visit
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales