It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We’re excited to add the diligence, curiosity, and creativity of a junior to mid-level contributor to our rapidly growing distributed team. Your contributions would improve our efficiency as a whole, enabling us to tackle increasingly strategic and complex problems. A designer whose strengths and passions are fueled and complemented by teamwork, collaboration, learning, and new challenges will find success here!
What’s cool about this job
It’s the perfect time to join the team! Our company and product portfolio are rapidly growing. This role will be working on our Managed WordPress Hosting product line and ensure that we are the best place to host many websites while taking care of monitoring, security, and internal governance needs of large companies. As we look to expand our offerings, we need an outstanding product designer like you to help lead the way.
The right candidate is a strong product designer that strives to make simple, effortless user experiences from complex systems. They are analytical generalists, passionate about best practices and emerging UX patterns as well as polished visual design. They are eager to learn and seek to lead a project from start to finish – from first customer interview to release. They enjoy discovering reusable patterns and frameworks for a better, faster design process. They understand the importance of including others, sharing wins, and have developed techniques for effective collaboration and consensus-building.
- Assist in the planning and scoping of design efforts
- Identify key risks, and collaborate with the UX Research team to test customer sentiment and behavior
- Participate in and facilitate brainstorms, design reviews, and other collaborations that help the team win together
- Design thoughtful, meticulous end-to-end experiences that consider the happy path and where users are most likely to stray from it
- Iterate from “version 1” to “version right” with rapid prototyping and usability tests
- Delight Developers, Agencies, and business owners with beautiful, intuitive designs that make tasks quicker and easier
- Recommend product improvements and pitch new product opportunities based on your observations and data measurements
- Evangelize the value of design by sharing success stories, things you’ve learned, etc.
Your passion and expertise
- The portfolio demonstrates an iterative design process, complex problem solving, and successful outcomes
- Basic user research skills such as interviews and usability testing, or experience collaborating with researchers
- Proficiency in Figma, Miro, and other tools of the trade
- 2-4 years of professional applied experience in a product design setting
- Experience and willingness to work remotely with teammates across the globe is a plus
The Perks and Benefits.
- Company Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Pension Scheme with a match
- Life Insurance and Income Protection (100% Paid)
- Supplemental Maternity & Paternity Pay, and Caregiver’s Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- One-time €450 Home Office Stipend
- Company Wellness Days
- Wellness Program