Being a part of Ireland’s largest foodservice provider means joining a team that is passionate about the world of food and dedicated to the growth and support of the industry. Here at Sysco, our wide, national network aims to serve thousands of cafés, restaurants and bars throughout the country that make up our customers.
Though we have always been a local organisation, being a part of Sysco means we retain an international focus that offers our employees the opportunities to learn, develop and pursue the career they have always wanted.
Now, we’re looking for a Product & Vendor Data Maintenance Manager to join our team. This role will play a key part in the overall growth of the organisation along with helping to maintain our core ethos here are Sysco – keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do.
The Product & Vendor Data Maintenance Manager manages a team of Data Processors who create and maintain product and vendor master data.
The role requires a candidate who will:
Ensure that all product and vendor Master Data is fully and accurately updated on a timely basis.
• Ensure extensive knowledge of all item master data requirements
• Lead the ongoing improvement of data conformance & maintenance, maintaining highest standards of data management at all times
• Manage and coordinate the return of Vendor documents, set up forms & NLFs
• Administer and set up new vendors and products
• Maintain a good relationship with all vendors
• To liaise with Managers on trade agreements & maintain updates as required
• Liaise with and support Managers on category marketing & promotional plans
• Coordinate and issue Merchandising business communications
• Coordinate and support on team projects
• Other ad hoc administration duties
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel to intermediate-advanced level is a minimum requirement
• Strong numerical and analytical skills are required with good attention to detail
• Experience of AX advantageous
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Good negotiation skills essential
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexible, innovative and creative in their attitudes to all issues and areas of the business
• The ability to analyse and resolve problems effectively and efficiently
• Understanding Your Customers – acts as a role model in personal approach to internal and external customer goals. Takes time to understand the underlying needs of the stakeholders beyond those initially expressed.
• Flexibility & Adaptability – Demonstrates understanding of how change impacts people. Anticipates resistance to change and works to support effective change initiatives.
• Building Effective Relationships – Is a role model for maintaining constructive and effective relationships with others across departments and other boundaries. Demonstrates effective communication techniques and skills and is seen as a team player.
• Communication & Listening – Exceptional communication skills – writes and speaks clearly in a variety of communication settlings and style.
• Successfully delivers messages to all levels of the business and stakeholders achieving the desired effect.