- FREE delivery anywhere in Ireland
- Next working day dispatch
Dove Advanced Care Calming Deodorant Blossom 62Ml Description
- DOVE ADV CARE CALMING DEOD BLOSSOM 62ML
- Dove Advanced Care is specifically designed to give you 48h protection and our best care. Enriched with Omega 6, providing essential nourishment to smoothen the look of your skin’s surface, helping to leave underarms visibly smoother and more even in just 2 weeks. Add it to your beauty routine to enjoy protection against underarm wetness and odour for up to 48 hours. Dove Advanced Care Calming Blossom Antiperspirant Stick accelerates underarm skin’s natural ability to recover from irritation, to help return skin to its best condition. Our unique formula with Omega 6 works in perfect harmony with your delicate skin to and the 0% alcohol formula is caring on skin. With an elegant and floral scent of rose and apple blossom to keep you fresh all day.
- Dove Advanced Care Calming Blossom Antiperspirant Stick is specifically designed to give you 48h protection and our best care.
- Contains a blend of caring ingredients, including Omega 6 to help smoothen the look of underarm skin.
- With an elegant and floral scent of rose and apple blossom to keep you fresh all day.
- Enriched with skincare ingredients to accelerate underarm skin’s natural ability to recover from irritation to return to its best condition in just 2 weeks.
- An effective antiperspirant that leaves your underarms feeling fresh, smooth and even more beautiful.
- Dove Advanced Care is our best ever care for underarms.
- Pack size: 62ML
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-8, Parfum, Dimethicone, Silica, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Steareth-100, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
- AP STICK Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin. Stop use if irritation develops..
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
AP STICK Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin. Stop use if irritation develops..