- FREE delivery anywhere in Ireland
- Next working day dispatch
Jointace Chondroitin And Glucosamine 30S Description
- Micronutrient supplement with glucosamine, vitamins & minerals
- Helps maintain healthy cartilage and bones
- Ideal for those with active lifestyles
- Ideal for wellbeing
- Expert support from Jointace®
- Jointace® contains a unique combination, ideal for those with an active life, in sport, or in later life.
- – Collagen formation: Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage.
- – Connective tissues: Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues.
- – Bone health: Vitamin D, zinc and manganese contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- USP Purity Standard
- The Gucosamin Sulphate and Chondroitin Sulphate used n Jointace® conform to United States Pharmacopeia (USP) purity standards.
- © Vitabiotics Ltd. Jointace is a registered trademark.
Daily Support without Excessive Levels
All Vitabiotics supplements are produced to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards of quality control, and offer optimum support from sensible, balanced formulae, without excessive levels.
Vitabiotics is the UK’s No.1 vitamin company, founded 50 years ago. Our former Chairman Prof. A.H. Beckett OBE was one of the world’s leading scientists and instilled our philosophy for research, innovation and excellence in nutrition.
Prof. Arnold Beckett
OBE, PhD, DSc (1920-2010)
Chairman of Vitabiotics for 18 years, Professor Emeritus, University of London
- Micronutrient supplement with glucosamine chondroitin vits C, E & ginger ext.
- From the UK’s No 1 Vitabiotics Supplement Range
- Improved formula with turmeric
- Queen’s Award 4 Times Winner
- No artificial colours
- No preservatives
- No lactose or yeast
- Jointace® is not tested in animals
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues
- Vitamin D, zinc and manganese contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
Glucosamine Sulphate (from Crustacean) (as Potassium Chloride) USP†, Maltodextrin, Chondroitin Sulphate Sodium (from Fish) USP†, Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Glycerin, Colours: [Titanium Dioxide, Copper Chlorophyllin (Natural Source)]), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carriers: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose & Tartaric Acid]), Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) (from Soya), Turmeric Extract, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Di Calcium Phosphate]), Zinc Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Ginger Root Extract, Copper Sulphate, Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Selenate, † USP=United States Pharmacopeia
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts. For allergens, see ingredients in bold on base of carton.
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Preparation and Usage
- Two Tablets Per Day with Your Main Meal.
- Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- This formula replaces other Jointace® supplements. A regular intake is recommended.
- Jointace® Original is recommended with a balanced diet, rich in fish oil.
- The recommended intake of 2 tablets provides: Glucosamine 592mg, provided by Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCI 1000mg.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- Jointace® Original contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin.
- Diabetics and those taking anticoagulants (blood thinners), should consult their doctor before using this product.
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children.
Name and address
- UK: Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- EU: Vitabiotics EU Ltd,
- UK contact: Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- Tel: 020 8955 2662
- EU contact: Vitabiotics EU Ltd,
- 71 Lower Baggot Street,
- Dublin 2,
30 x Tablets
|Typical Values||Av. per 2 tablets||% NRV*|
|Glucosamine Sulphate† 2KCI||1000 mg||–|
|Chondroitin Sulphate†||400 mg||–|
|Provided by Turmeric Extract||49 mg||–|
|Providing Curcuminoids||46 mg||–|
|Ginger Root Extract equiv. to||80 mg||–|
|Vitamin D (as D3 800 IU)||20 µg||400|
|Vitamin E||40 mg α-TE||333|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||20 µg||800|
|*NRV – Nutrient Reference Value||–||–|
|µg – microgram, mg – milligram, IU – International Units||–||–|
|† USP – United States Pharmacopeia||–||–|
Jointace® Original contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin. Diabetics and those taking anticoagulants (blood thinners), should consult their doctor before using this product. FOOD SUPPLEMENT Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children.