- FREE delivery anywhere in Ireland
- Next working day dispatch
Optrex Night Restore Eye Drops 10Ml Description
- Night Restore Gel Drops
- To restore & repair your eyes while you sleep*
- The specially developed hydrating complex restores the moisture levels in the eye to help protect from discomfort.
- Higher viscosity** 0.4% Sodium Hyaluronate Gel Drops
- Suitable for everyday use
- *Restores moisture to the tear film and supports the repair of the ocular surface.
- **Versus all other current Optrex Eye Drops.
- Sterile A
- For dry, irritated & tired eyes
- Lasting protection from discomfort
- Pack size: 10ML
Contains: Sodium Hyaluronate 0.4% w/v, Glycerine 0.9% w/v, Sodium Chloride in an Aqueous Phosphate Buffered system
Store between 2°C and 25°C. Do not freeze. Protect from sunlight. Discard 3 months after opening. Do not use after expiry date
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use
- Adults and children (12+)
- 1. Wash hands thoroughly before use.
- 2. Tilt your head backwards and gently squeeze 1-2 drops into each eye before going to sleep or use as directed by your doctor or eye practitioner.
- 3. Blink a few times to ensure the whole eye is covered.
- 4. Replace the bottle top tightly after use.
- Children must be supervised by an adult.
- Check tamper evident seal is intact before use.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Leave at least 30 minutes between administrations of any other ophthalmic drugs.
- If you experience irritation or any other adverse effects consult your eye care specialist.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
- Do not swallow the solution.
- Avoid placing the top of the dropper in contact with the eyelid, eye or any other surface.
- If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- ONLY FOR USE IN THE EYES
Name and address
- Medicom Healthcare Ltd.,
- 235 Hunts Pond Road,
- PO14 4PJ,
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited (RBH),
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS.
Important Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Leave at least 30 minutes between administrations of any other ophthalmic drugs. If you experience irritation or any other adverse effects consult your eye care specialist. Do not use during pregnancy or breast-feeding. Do not swallow the solution. Avoid placing the top of the dropper in contact with the eyelid, eye or any other surface. If symptoms persist, seek medical advice. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. ONLY FOR USE IN THE EYES