- FREE delivery anywhere in Ireland
- Next working day dispatch
Prefectil 30S Description
- Micronutrient, vitamin and mineral tablets with zinc, selenium and biotin
- Helps maintain normal skin
- Helps maintain normal hair
- Helps maintain normal nails
- Food Supplement
- Triple Active support for Skin, Hair & Nails
- Formulated to nourish from the inside with specific vitamins and minerals to support the normal health and appearance of skin, hair and nails.
- – With riboflavin (vit. B2) and biotin which contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
- – Minerals zinc and selenium which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
- UK’S Beauty Supplement*
- *UK’s No1 beauty supplement brand.
- © Vitabiotics Ltd. Perfectil is a registered trademark.
- Biotin to help maintain normal skin
- Zinc to help maintain normal hair
- Selenium to help maintain normal nails
- Queen’s Award for Innovation Awarded in 2018 for Perfectil research
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Colours
- No Preservatives
- No Lactose, Yeast or Gelatin
- Perfectil is Not Tested on Animals
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Riboflavin (vit. B2) and biotin which contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Minerals zinc and selenium which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
Maltodextrin, Bulking Agents: Microcrystalline Cellulose & Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose & Tartaric Acid]), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Tablet Coating: (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Capric/Caprilic Triglyceride, Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]), Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous Fumarate, Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), L-Cysteine, Grape Seed Extract, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin]), Betacarotene (Carriers: Starch, Water, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Chromium Chloride, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium lodide, Sodium Selenate, Biotin
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.For best before end date, see other side panel.
Preparation and Usage
- One Tablet Per Day with Your Main Meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake. Only to be taken on a full stomach.
- This comprehensive formula replaces other Perfectil® multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, haemochromatosis, a thyroid condition, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Name and address
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- Vitabiotics EU Ltd,
- UK contact: Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- Tel: 020 8955 2662
- EU contact: Vitabiotics EU Ltd,
- 71 Lower Baggot Street,
- Dublin 2,
30 x Tablets
|Typical Values||Av. per tablet||% NRV†|
|Vitamin D (as D3 200 IU)||5 µg||100|
|Vitamin E (Natural Source)||40 mg α-TE||333|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75|
|Thiamin (Vit. B1)||8 mg||727|
|Riboflavin (Vit. B2)||4 mg||286|
|Niacin (Vit. B3)||18 mg NE||113|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||9 µg||360|
|Pantothenic Acid||40 mg||667|
|Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins)||15 mg||–|
|† NRV – Nutrient Reference Value, mg – milligram, µg – microgram, IU – International Units||–||–|
Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, haemochromatosis, a thyroid condition, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.