- FREE delivery anywhere in Ireland
- Next working day dispatch
Vitabiotics Ultra Cranberry Tablets X30 Description
- Cranberry extract food supplement tablets
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Facebook Vitabiotics
- Twitter @Vitabiotics
- Instagram @Vitabiotics
- Join us for the latest health conversations & special updates
- Each Ultra Cranberry tablet from Vitabiotics provides the extract equivalent of 18,750mg (18.75g) of cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon).
- The premium cranberries used in Ultra Cranberry are grown under certified conditions and carefully harvested, with only the very best quality berries selected for their colour, size and active content.
- After extraction each batch is analysed, to ensure it meets Vitabiotics’ highest standards of quality control.
- Produced to High Quality Standards
- Ultra Cranberry provides an ideal level of cranberry, produced to GMP standards of quality control.
- GMP – Good Manufacturing Practice
- @Vitabiotics Ltd. Ultra Cranberry is a trademark of Vitabiotics.
Vitabiotics is the UK’s No. 1 vitamin company, founded 50 years ago. Our former Chairman Prof. A.H. Beckett OBE was one of the world’s leading scientists and instilled our philosophy for research, innovation and excellence in nutrition.
As a result, no other vitamin company, possibly in the world, has conducted such a diverse range of the highest level published research.
Prof. Arnold Beckett
OBE, PhD, DSc (1920-2010)
Chairman of Vitabiotics for 18 years
University of London
- Queen’s Award 4 Times Winner
- Made to High Standards of Quality Control
- Extract of natural Canadian cranberries
- Extract equiv. to over 18g cranberry
- From UK’s No 1 Vitamin Company
- 50 Years Vitabiotics 1971 – 2021
- No Lactose or Yeast
- No Artificial Colours or Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Ultra is Not Tested on Animals
- Suitable for Vegans
Cranberry Extract (Carriers: Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Hydroxide), Maltodextrin, Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Capric/Caprilic Triglycerides, Colours: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides), Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts.
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Preparation and Usage
- One or Two Tablets Per Day. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Ultra Cranberry may be used for as long as required. Can be used in conjunction with any other product in the Vitabiotics range.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Not suitable for children.
Name and address
- UK: Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- EU: Vitabiotics EU Ltd,
- For more information:
- UK contact: Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- Tel: 020 8955 2662
- EU contact: Vitabiotics EU Ltd,
- 71 Lower Baggot Street,
- Dublin 2,
30 x Tablets
|Typical Values||Av. per Tablet|
|Cranberry Extract 25:1||750 mg|
|Produced from 18.75g cranberries||–|
|g – gram, mg – milligram||–|
As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children.