SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Our client based in Parkmore here in Galway are looking to add a number of Production Operators to their EVENING SHIFT that runs from Monday to Thursday Days.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
- Assembles medical products on an assembly operation, performing a variety of tasks on a rotating basis.
- Ability to rotate through the assembly line.
- Performs on-line and in-process visual inspection of products to ensure specifications per work order and procedure are followed.
- Assists Team Leader and Technicians with product and/or machine change-overs.
- Ensures product assembled meets quality standards.
- Rejects product outside of specifications.
- Adheres to safety standards.
- May operate a variety of testing equipment required for periodic product and process testing.
- Performs other related tasks, as required.
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a high school diploma or certificate of leaving.
- Demonstrates competencies and ability to rotate in a specific assembly line or work cell.
- Ability to perform a variety of assembly tasks requiring dexterity and fine motor skills.
- Ability to visually check work performed and identify whether a product has been assembled correctly.
- Ability to follow instructions in performing repetitive tasks.
- Attentiveness in performing tasks.
- Ability to work as a team member in assembling sterile medical products.
- Ability to meet line rate expectations.
Manufacturing/Production experience is essential.
- Medical product assembly/eye-hand coordination
- Assembly line rotation
- Quality inspection
- Computerized test equipment operation
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Chris O Toole
Our client based in Parkmore here in Galway are looking to add a number of Production Operators to their