CareerWise Recruitment are looking to recruit a number of Product Builders for either a fixed Evenings Shift for our client Zimmer Biomet. These roles will be based in Shannon.
Zimmer Biomet is a leading medical device company and this is an excellent opprtunity. This is an 11 Month contract position initially. At the end of the 11 month contract Zimmer Biomet have an excellent record of offering our employees a permanent contract with excellent benefits health insurance, pension bonus and annual increase.
Be part of a company that improves a persons life every 10 seconds.
WHAT WE OFFER
* Very competitive hourly rate
* Full training given
* Excellent Shift premium
* Guaranteed hours each week
* Subsidised Canteen
* Recognition & Reward programme
* Sports & Social Club
* Career progression – proven track record
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Solid work history
* Leaving certificate or equivalent
* Mechanically minded
* High level of attention to detail
* Ability to work Shift – Flexible
* Manufacturing experience is a plus but not essential as training is given
* Team Player
* Computer literate
* Fluency in both written and spoken English
* Operating of Equipment for the production of product.
* Perform all quality checks and maintenance of records – Visual inspection of parts and paperwork
* Operates as part of a team to achieve productivity Targets.
* Following all company procedures
Zimmer Biomet – Company Information
Is a €4.6 billion publicly traded medical devices firm doing business in over 100 countries around the globe. Through innovation, we have become a worldwide leader in orthopaedic surgical products. The Zimmer Biomet team is more than 9,000 employees strong, and we are dedicated to producing top quality products and services that make a difference in our communities. We are proud that we help people every day to live fuller and healthier lives. Additionally, our employees enjoy the many benefits of working for a growing, successful company, including exciting career opportunities and a competitive total rewards program.
In 2 locations in Ireland Shannon & Oranmore, Galway
Please email your CV to product for further information. Or call Brenda Nicholson on for a discussion.
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.