Title: Production Supervisor and Planner
Summary: Our client is seeking an experienced Production Supervisor and Planner to join their team to support the manufacturing of cutting-edge structural heart device. Successful candidate will be reporting to the Operations Director and supervise employees in production areas while making sure clear and concise inventory management to ensure continuous operations.
- Supervise both employees and manufacturing activities in relation to the production of structural heart sub-valves.
- Oversee daily activities of operators to reach targets while also meeting high quality standards and efficient use of resources and compliance with GMP is always achieved.
- Always make sure appropriate staff levels.
- Production cross-functional team member in charge of identifying, selecting, and resourcing improvement projects (yield, quality, capacity).
- Identify and propose line adjustments which would lead to increased efficiency.
- Carry out training to ensure all employees are able to perform their assigned work, complete training schedule and delegate training appropriately to operations and quality staff.
- In charge of operations metrics including punctuality, absenteeism, and performance for regular progress reports to cross functional stakeholders and management.
- Complete knowledge and understanding of processes, procedures, and equipment.
- Manage inventory control and remain up to date with supply chain to avoid issues.
- Liaise with NPI Engineering and Quality Teams for investigations, corrective actions, non-conformance for review and ensure documentation is correct.
- Knowledge of EHS rules and requirements while promoting implementation of control measures and compliance.
- Make sure company goals and values are carried out at all times.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as required.
Education and Experience:
- 4/5 years of relevant experience in production planning and supervising.
- Production Engineering degree or relevant experience managing production. Medical device or highly regulated industry is advantageous.
- Ability to supervise teams and work in cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes relevant to the medical device industry.
- Knowledge and experience of FDA, GMP, QSR, ISO 13485, Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma is highly desirable.
- Experience with project management, ERP/MRP systems is advantageous.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly’s Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.