Location: Lucena Clinic, Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services
Lucena Clinic provides a comprehensive Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service to defined catchment areas, with an under 18 population of 172,585, residing in South Dublin City and County plus North and West County Wicklow. Clinical Teams are based throughout the catchment area operating clinics in Tallaght, Rathgar, Dun Laoghaire, Bray, Wicklow town and Arklow.
Social Workers deliver a comprehensive therapeutic social work service as part of the multidisciplinary team in five clinics. The Social Work Department places emphasis on delivering a high standard of evidence based clinical care to young people their families and carers. It is also committed to on-going professional development; training; research; consultation and supervision.
Professionally Qualified Social Worker
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above and the successful candidate shall:
- Have the National Qualification in Social Work (NQSW) or equivalent and be registered with the Social Workers Registration Board of CORU as a Social Worker.
- Post qualified experience in a Social Worker role, preferably in a child and adolescent or mental health setting is desirable.
- Be innovative, resourceful, flexible and have excellent communication, interpersonal, administrative and co-ordination skills
- Have an ability to work effectively, both in a busy team environment and independently
- Have demonstrable interest in developing expertise and experience in a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Multidisciplinary Setting
- Full clean drivers license is desirable
Informal enquiries to Mary McNamara, Head of Social Work Department by contacting Lucena Clinic Bray main reception.
Please submit your CV, without gaps, Cover Letter and copies of your qualification and current professional registration to HR Department, St John of God Community Mental Health Services, Lucena Clinic, 59 Orwell Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6, or by scanning and submitting as one document via Irish Jobs.
A panel may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled.
Job Description available on request.
Closing Date: 7th July, 2022
Interview Date: 18th July 2022
Applicants may be shortlisted on the information supplied in the Curriculum Vitae.
Saint John of God Community Mental Health Services is an equal opportunities employer.
By applying for this position you are giving Saint John of God Community Mental Health Services consent to have your personal data stored which will be retained for the purpose of this competition only.