Project Engineer – Cork -Perm Role
I am delighted to be assisting a well-established engineering company that has been celebrating over 45 years in business to find a Project Engineer to join their team in Cork.
Meet your potential new employer? A down-to-earth mechanical engineering contractor dedicated to delivering a service with the highest standards, and they always exceed their clients’ expectations. Our client works across many industry sectors specialising in the fabrication and installation of process and utility pipework and equipment.
Our client has a great reputation for delivering complex engineering projects, predominantly supplying the Biopharma, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Power Generation & Utilities, Food & Beverage, Data Centres, and Medical Devices.
They have invested heavily in the latest technology and systems. Our client has recently moved into a new 150,000 sq. ft facility in Cork. Part of that is a Cleanroom and a High Spec Clean room. Workshop to ISO 14644-1 Class 4.
They are a great company to work for and offer flexi-time, working-from-home options, but more importantly, it truly is a fun place to work. This company believes that its staff and families come first, which is a lovely attribute to see in a company that has been around for a long time. It is an exciting time to join this company, offering career growth and the autonomy to make a major contribution to their success.
- Managing projects (maintenance and upgrades-hundreds of thousands to millions ) on a number of pharma sites in the cork area. These pharma clients have long-term contracts with my client and have had so for over 30 years.
- liaise with the onsite team (site engineer) and the client to ensure all project work has the necessary equipment and manpower.
- Plan and execute projects as per the client’s specifications.
- Onsite coordination between Mechanical and other Disciplines.
- Resolving engineering queries in the field
- Providing all necessary technical backup to their area Supervisor
Essential Requirements, this you?
- Experience working on Pharma projects
- knowledge of piping isometrics and P&IDs is essential
- 3-5 years’ experience required.
- Previous relevant experience working in Ireland or the UK
- Ability to work in a team environment and work independently
- An excellent package including (competitive basic, pension, flexitime, WFH, laptop, and mobile)
- Join a really good SME with excellent employee retention, where you play a part in the decision-making process, helping define the future of this business.
- The employer has excellent employee retention rates
Next Step Click Apply Now, and Richard O’Sullivan will come back to you ASAP to support you in your application.