PM Group requires a Project Engineer (contractor) to be based on-site at a leading medical device company located in Limerick.
The project engineer will provide engineering support in developing new or improving existing equipment and/or process related activities and responsibilities.
Excellent hourly rate on offer.
- Perform project management tasks for small to medium scale projects involving either new or existing equipment
- Assist in determining the budget to support requirements
- Evaluate or assist in evaluating technology necessary to support requirements
- Propose options to Management/Customer/Stakeholders
- Provide technical support for projects
- Support and/or develop and execute equipment or process related validations in accordance with IML requirements, processes and procedures
- Assist in negotiation with equipment suppliers
- Utilize necessary project tools, i.e. URS, Microsoft Project, etc. to manage projects successfully
- Develop the necessary equipment, process and product knowledge to be recognised as a local expert.
- Measure/evaluate equipment efficiencies, downtime and assist in the development of maintenance requirements
- Propose and implement improvement projects that improve compliance, improve efficiencies, yields or throughputs
- Define root cause and implement solutions to equipment and process related non-conformances utilising the NCMR and CAPA processes
- Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good team work in support of day to day operating requirements
- Ensure effective closure on quality system documents (Audit Action, NCR’s, CAPA’s, Maps, etc.)
- Implementation of safety/environment requirements on purchase and changes of all new and existing equipment
- Candidates must have proven experience of working as a project engineer on multiple manufacturing projects
- Candidates should be educated to degree level as a minimum
- Knowledge of standard industry practices, procedures and safety measures is essential
- Candidates must be excellent communicators, able to lead and focus a multi-disciplined engineering team
- The successful candidate will have strong leadership and communication skills, including the ability to challenge and work with other technical engineers and project stakeholders
All applications are treated in strictest confidence
RECRUITMENTS AGENCIES NOT REQUIRED