INFORM3 Construction Recruitment on behalf of a Main Contractor are keen to speak with Project Managers for Commercial Project based in England
Your new company…. You will be working with a well-established Tier 2 Construction Company coming from humble beginnings to now working on projects of €60M+. This contractor is consistently one of the busiest construction companies in Ireland & UK; Working in all sectors, there is sure to be a variety of projects to be involved in.
Job Title Project Manager
Job Location England
Salary €70k – €80k (travel package included also)
Project Retirement Village
- Working closely with the Contracts Manager
- Ensure all best practices for health and safety are being followed.
- Delivery of capital projects on budget and to schedule.
- Overseeing & organising the various project work streams to ensure a successful project delivery.
- participating in preparation of necessary documents for inclusion on tender submissions, including site visits
- Planning and programming of work
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a related discipline or an equivalent technical degree.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in Construction Management, 3 of which must be in a Project Management or Senior Project Engineering role.
- Experience within Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Healthcare, Manufacturing and/or Industrial Sectors.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to read, understand and create contractual requirements, scope objectives and financial reports.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
- For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Patrick Currie at Inform3 Recruitment