This role is a 12 Month contract with a view to extension.
The role is remote working, administratively based on the successful candidate’s location.
We are looking for a Project Manager that always seeks what is best for our patients and customers, challenges common thinking to get a better result, is an effective problem solver, and is a team player that helps others.
Continues to bring new processes and ways of working to MSAT and the introduction of the Smartsheet Project Management Information System (PMIS) creates a new opportunity for a Project Management engagement. This engagement for the Program Manager will lead cross-functional multi-site teams to introduce Smartsheet PMIS to the MSAT portfolio of sites in the EU & US.
• Support standardization of project ways of working to industry-standard project management best practices.
• Support of PMIS inclusive of Smartsheet, Shine & Power BI.
• Develop or integrate Smartsheet with the site’s existing Project Controls processes.
• Manage launch phase (full rollout) of Smartsheet deployment to sites in the EU & US.
• Define Smartsheet Phase 2 evolution scope and development.
• Implement resource management capability including forecasting.
• Minimize data redundancy and integrate with SHINE and Power BI.
• Align metrics for Portfolio dashboard with leadership teams and implement.
• Improve Book of Work visual display.
• Further develop Product Dashboard to replace the current TPT dashboard.
• Manage transition from current monthly report to use of Smartsheet as the source.
• Develop Smartsheet as a tool for MSAT Score card updates.
• Continuous onboarding of new users, training, etc.
• Manage & Lead all Smartsheet meetings.
• Manage and support local power users.
• Control of continuous improvement and suggestion feedback.
• Point of Contact for support.
• Generation of project workflows in automated project management systems.
• Data Analytics – Generation of project control metrics.
• Simplification of reporting & communication.
• 2 years plus experience in the biopharma/ medical device industry, in a project management role.
• B.Sc., B.E. M.Eng. Degree in Science, Engineering or equivalent.
• Demonstrated experience in project management.
• Smartsheet Project Management experience.
• Fluent English.