New Product Introduction Engineer, Permanent, Medical Device, Co Clare
This job will suit an Engineer with a strong product development & design background.
Engineers with 2 – 5 years + industry experience will be considered!
Medical device experience preferred!
This person will be working on very exciting cutting-edge projects, won’t be pigeonholed & will be get to work on a variety of very exciting projects.
For further information please contact me for a full job description or more detailed information on this role!
- An Engineer with an interest in project co-ordination / management & looking to gain experience in this area will be very suitable.
- Great opportunity for an engineer looking to advance their career & gain hands on training & development.
- Exciting hands-on career opportunity for someone looking to join an innovative company that is expanding currently.
Candidates with a plastics, injection molding, electro mechanical background will be very suitable.
- The role is part of the R&D and NPI team which develops devices for the medical device and health sectors.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum Level 8 degree or higher in an engineering discipline
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years industry experience in an engineering role
- Background in medical devices
- Experience of ISO 13485 and FDA regulatory environment
- Good communication and team skills essential
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to demonstrate creative thinking
- Detail orientated
- Experience in a customer facing role would be an advantage
- Knowledge of international standards / regulations is desired but not essential
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Deirdre Sheehan