Aspira is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager on a 6 month contract with our Galway based client. On site presence for 3-4 weeks at the beginning, with flexibility after. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in working on and delivering projects of varying complexity. The candidate will be capable of being part of, or leading cross-functional project teams and liaising with other key personnel including senior management to ensure the successful completion of those projects.
Duration: 6 – 9 months
- Lead project team(s) or work as part of an overall project team on specific assignment objectives for Manufacturing projects of varying complexity from initial concept to final validation.
- Plan, organise and provide direction to cross-functional team members including engineers, technicians, and production personnel, as required.
- Capable of working independently to scope and investigate complex documentation challenges.
- Analysis of data, leading to the development, implementation, and verification of approved solutions.
- Under minimum direction, generate and review ECO’s (Engineering Change Orders) in relation to Design/Process Validations (MVP’s, Protocols, Reports, etc.).
- Provide input and direction to management on various technical issues.
- Using AutoCAD, SolidWorks or similar design package, create technical specifications and/or drawings as required.
- Liaise with external vendors, seek quotes, and manage timelines for the receipt of goods/services where required.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in an Engineering discipline or equivalent, with at least 3 years, experience in a medical device or similar industry.
- Demonstrated experience of Design / Process Validation documentation.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Medical Device quality & regulatory systems and medical device directives.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to problem solve moderately complex technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills and the ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Experience dealing with and managing cross-functional project teams.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including MS Project, Excel, Word etc. or similar.
- Proficient user of AutoCAD, SolidWorks, or similar design software
If this roles sounds of interest please apply now and we will be in touch. We regret we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role so only candidates based in Ireland with an EU passport or valid visa should apply.