Cpl are delighted to work with our pharmaceutical client partner who are based in the Midlands and due to the launch of a new product on-site which is now in full commercial production as well as continued headcount increase, they are seeking to recruit 4 Quality Control Laboratory Analysts
These 4 roles are on an initial 12-month contract working 2 cycle shifts Monday to Friday
There will also be the opportunity for full-time employment with this superb Pharma Industry employer if and when the opportunity arises
The company themselves are extremely proud of its proven ability to retain and develop internal talent.
They are a fully integrated, global pharmaceutical company developing innovative medicines for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases. The company also has a diversified commercial product portfolio including the manufacturing of their own range of proprietary drug products all manufactured and packaged on-site as well as a portfolio of contract manufacturing for a wide customer base.
Reporting to the QC Manager, the successful QC Laboratory Analysts will be working a rotating 2-cycle shift Monday to Friday, and you will be a key contributor to a team of highly skilled and high-performing QC Lab professional
Reporting to QC Manager some of your day-to-day duties will include
- Aa the QC Analyst you will be involved in the preparation and testing of Incoming Materials, In-Process / Finished Product samples in accordance with written procedures and best practices.
- The QC Analysts will need to participate in Laboratory investigations and Root Cause Analysis when required and for product non-compliance.
- Daily up-keep and maintenance of Laboratory Equipment using the Equipment Maintenance digital register.
- The QC Analysts will be required to accurately and timely record all information pertinent to the task being performed in the relevant Laboratory Worksheets / Notebooks and LIMS.
- To maintain a high standard of GMP / GLP in the Laboratory environment
- You will maintain and adhere to a high standard of housekeeping, compliance, and personal and product Safety within the Laboratory.
- The QC Analyst will assist with write and updating SOPs and Protocols and reviewing laboratory data as required.
- To review and check own work and the wider team results for accuracy and presentation.
Third level qualification (BSc or higher) in Science Related Discipline with desired relevant experience in a pharmaceutical environment and a minimum of 1 year QC Laboratory Management in Pharma or other regulated industries.
Laboratory Safety knowledge of best industry practices and experience in laboratory safety management.
Previous experience in leading and influencing positive change initiatives e.g. department improvement initiatives, six sigma lean lab, systematic root cause analysis (RCA), and effective CAPA implementation for laboratory investigations.
Technical troubleshooting experience, understanding of data-driven decision making, critical thinking, and experience in problem-solving skills in HPLC-related methodologies, Dissolution, Moisture, and Spectroscopy methodologies (e.g. UV, IR, Raman).
Previous experience of HPRA/FDA regulated site including regulatory audit preparation and auditor interaction experience e.g. HPRA, FDA.
Excellent knowledge of laboratory testing practices, transfer and validation of analytical methods, and cGMP applicable to a pharmaceutical environment.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Proven track record in your current role is essential.
Responds positively to changing circumstances and priorities.
Are the midlands an easily commutable or relocation option for you?
How Many Years in QC Laboratory experience do you have?
What is your relevant 3rd-levelrd level qualification?
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity then please send your CV in total confidence to and I will reply to your application with initial feedback within 24 36 hours of receipt of your CV.