PE Global are currently recruiting for a Quality Tech for our Medical Device client based in Galway:
- Preferred knowledge an advantage of mechanical al test methods such as: Leak, Burst, Tensile, Particulate, Lubricity, Tracking, Optical Measurement & Torsion testing.
- Maintain compliance to all applicable regulatory standards and current GMP procedures and practices.
- Product testing, supporting design verification, R&D quality deliverables and operations line support.
- Review customer testing requirements in line with equipment and Test Method capability. Work with customer to determine test strategies.
- Execute Test Methods as per defined procedure
- Analyse Data and recording of test results.
- Review and update of test method Documentation.
- Organise/plan daily tasks to fulfil project timelines.
- Support the lab in their quality systems- including PEMAC’s, calibration.
- Review and update procedures as necessary.
- Control of non-conforming product.
- Problem solving and continuous improvement investigations.
- Assist with Product and laboratory investigations.
- Implement preventative and corrective measures where required.
- Perform internal audits as required.
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on one’s own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relay technical data to customers and management.
- The candidate should hold a minimum of HETAC Level 6 in a Technical/Science or a related discipline.
- Ability to lead process testing initiatives in the lab or using R&D testing equipment.
- Strong communication skills, computer literate, general knowledge of statistical tools including SPC would be an advantage.
- Minimum of two years experience as a Quality technician in the above fields is desirable
- Mechanical testing experience required
Interested candidates should send their CVs to or call
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.