Crest Solutions are seeking a Quality Technician to join the team supporting one of our customer sites in Cork.
What we do:
Crest Solutions are an engineering and software company that supply and support the resourcing of engineers, analysts, specialists and other professionals in this field. We are home to a vibrant group of professionals, working together to deliver to our clients. As a Gold Certificated company in the NSAI Excellence Through People scheme, Crest Solutions strives to guide many of Ireland’s most successful organisations to become more efficient, productive, flexible, competitive and innovative, through the development of great people.
- Support the productive routine in relation to in-process inspections, final inspection, acceptance criteria and product release.
- Lead quality and manufacturing documentation review activities.
- Support process validation and test method activities.
- Perform analysis of product defects.
- Provide support and assistance to the functions of Quality Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering.
- Lead product and process non-conformity analysis.
- Support corrective and preventive actions (CAPA).
- Lead process improvement projects and support troubleshooting .
- Quality Technician Certification and/or with 1-2 years job related experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with medical device products preferred.
- Technical writing experience is a plus.
- Skills: Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel are a must, and SAP is beneficial.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills are the key to success in this role.
- Requires attention to detail. Must possess strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
Why Join Crest Solutions?
At Crest Solutions we understand that our people are our greatest asset. For this reason and many others, we take care of them. The team in Crest Solutions benefits from a Total Rewards package. This includes great personal benefits and professional growth opportunities. An example of what is offered to our team members is as follows:
- Competitive salary.
- Full healthcare cover, leave benefits, life assurance, flexi-time and pension scheme.
- A varied and exciting career with Crest Solutions with opportunities to work in a cutting-edge, innovative technological environment.
- A structured approach to professional development opportunities with an educational assistance program