DPS Engineering currently require a Quality Technician for a site-based role in Cork. The successful candidate will have experience in a similar working environment
- Support operations from a quality perspective in a medical device manufacturing environment.
- Maintain standard of GMP and housekeeping requirements.
- Review product on hold, determining disposition as required.
- Completion of non-conformance reports and associated investigations with the support of the quality engineers.
- Support Quality System activities within value streams and across the site such as GMP process walks, complaint investigations and NCR’s
- Ensure that all relevant Quality KPI Data is recorded, reported and actioned in an efficient manner. (CAPA, NR, etc.)
- Identify and carry out required Quality training including certification of production associates and roll out of quality alerts when required.
- Ensure area complies with GMP, ISO and QSR requirements.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant level 7 or 8 in scientific or engineering
- Experience of working in project groups or teams.
- Skilled in the use of problem-solving tools/techniques.
DPS is a leading Project Management and Engineering Company delivering Full-Service Engineering with a ‘client first’ mentality and personal touch across a range of market sectors: Project and Programme Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health & Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification and Start-up. We have one goal: to deliver more than our clients expect first time, every time. We’ve been serving industry around the world for 40 years plus, relied on for our agility, original thinking, sound judgment and high-caliber people. What sets us apart is the rapport we build with our clients and the care we take to gain a fundamental understanding of our client’s businesses. We employ over 1900+ people out of our 17 office locations and we serve a broad range of clients ranging from multinational companies to small generic producers.
DPS is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recruitment Agencies: Please do not reply to this job advert.