1528 Mylan Teoranta
At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the R&D Project Manager role will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Define scope of development projects with management; track milestones and deliverables.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations and deviations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve constraints, issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project resources and critical paths.
- Work directly with the team members or with their team leaders to estimate effort, plan activities and negotiate consensus among individual team members on their appointed tasks.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones with appropriate tools.
- Develop and deliver meeting agendas, progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations for team members and management as required.
- Manage and track agreements, invoices and payments.
- Budget preparation & tracking.
- Work with external stakeholders across the multiple Geographies, including Ireland, India and US, Ops, QA, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Finance and RA to ensure that project goals are clearly communicated.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a science related discipline (Preferably Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Science) with 5+ years pharmaceutical/ medical device industry experience, Previous project management experience is desirable . PMP is an advantage , but not essential.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to manage project scope changes and project uncertainties by offering timely and compliant solutions to keep projects on track.
- Understanding of c GMP requirements in the pharmaceutical industry, including ICH guidelines
- Experience in project management in Generic Pharma Development space a distinct advantage,
- Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents.
- Aptitude to write comprehensive reports and detailed business correspondence and presenting to groups across the organization
- Prepared to provide critical analysis and solutions
A t Viatris, we offer competitive salar ies , benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.
Viatris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.