Our client based in West Dublin, a leading supplier of medical equipment, is looking for an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join their highly successful company.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar type of environment. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the following areas:
- Dealing with all incoming calls in a professional manner and ensuring that these are directed to the appropriate person.
- Booking flights and accommodation when required.
- Organising Meetings and catering requirements for meetings.
- Ordering Stationary.
- Assisting staff with general admin duties such as binding, printing, typing etc.
- Liaising with customers nationwide and internationally.
- Work well within a team and on own initiative.
- Other General Administration.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude
Working Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm. One hour for lunch.
Call the number above to discuss the vacancy in confidence.
By submitting your CV or personal details, you are providing Celtic Careers consent to process your personal data. In order to service you as a candidate this is required. Celtic Careers may contact you from time to time regarding further opportunities. Celtic Careers will not share your data with third parties without your prior consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at the email address above. For further information please see our Privacy Statement on our website.