Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Care 24-7, part of the Servisource/Cpl Group, are seeking to recruit a Registered Manager to join our established team based in Shipley, Bradford who provides care and support services to adults in the Bradford and Leeds Districts.
This is a 6-month temporary role so salary is shown pro-rata.
The Registered Manager will be responsible for ensuring high quality care and support services are provided to enable individuals to remain in their own homes, living a fulfilled life, which respects their diversity, culture, and values.
The role of the Registered Manager is to efficiently manage the day to day running of the business; allocate resources and monitor performance to deliver high quality services to people; manage all aspects of the staff team and provide sound leadership and support to ensure staff are clear about their respective duties and responsibilities.
For this role you will need to have:
· A diploma in Health & Social Care Level 5 (or equivalent).
· Previous experience working as a Registered Manager, or a similar role within a care providing organisation managing and developing an effective staff team including recruitment, training, supporting and supervision.
· Proficiency in the English language, together with excellent communication skills.
· A strong understanding of legislation concerns with care provision.
· A full UK drivers’ licence and access to own transport.
· Right to work in the UK.
As a company we offer excellent organisational benefits which include:
· Maternity and Paternity Leave benefits
· Excellent Holiday Entitlements
· Commission and Bonus Schemes
· Flexible Working Arrangements
· Optional Pension Scheme
· Optional Health Insurance Scheme
· Christmas Savings Scheme
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Further Education Scheme
· Volunteering Time Off Scheme
· Vibrant Sports and Social Club
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
If you wish to apply for the above-named role, please send an updated CV to Lisa Russell at quoting the job reference number JO- in the subject bar of your email.
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*