CPL Healthcare have partnered with one of the leading providers of Homecare to bring an amazing opportunity for nurses working within the community or interested to start.
This role is based in Sandymount, South Dublin. There are permanent full-time and part-time vacancies available.
- NMBI registered
- Paediatric experience desirable, not essential
A full driving licence is desirable but we encourage you to apply if living within the transport links.
About the Role
- Providing nursing care to a young adult with additional needs
Why chose community nursing?
- Flexible schedule
- Lighter workload
- Maintain and build better client relationships
- Full support from peers within the community
The salary is very competitive and based on the HSE payscale. Open to negotiations depending on experience.
The excellent employee benefits package includes:
- Generous annual leave days
- Great flexibility with shifts
- Full training and continuous support
To register your interest, or make further enquires, please contact me at the below details: